The Office of the Vice President for Business & Finance supports CSU's primary mission of providing a quality education to our students. Employees are dedicated to providing services that enhance the quality, effectiveness and efficiency of the academic process.
FY-19 Columbus State University Budget
The Columbus State University 2018-19 fiscal year budget can be accessed in Excel spreadsheet form by clicking on the following link:
This spreadsheet contains separate tabs for each of the University's primary revenue and expense areas. To navigate the spreadsheet, work from the first tab titled "Income Statement." Once in that tab, click on any of the revenue or expense areas to access more detail behind the numbers on the Income Statement. All the items that are blue and underlined have hyperlinks that can be used to get more detail on the data presented.
A more detailed version of the CSU budget is available in CD format at Schwob Library.
On May 3 and May 4, 2018 President Markwood made presentations to the campus community which provided an overview of the FY 18 Columbus State University budget and presented financial challenges and new initiatives existing during the 2017-18 fiscal year. In addition, an overview of the 2018-19 budget was presented, including a breakdown of funding additions and reductions and the impact these actions will have on the University. These budget presentations will continue to be made to the campus community on an annual basis each spring. The PowerPoint displayed during these presentations can be accessed by clicking on the following link:
- Oversees the hiring and employment processes of the university, including policy and legal issues. Human Resources also oversees the employee evaluation system and ensures that employees receive a wide range of benefits.
- Supports student and non-student related finances, university budgeting, purchasing, day-to-day data entry and accounting.
- Maintains buildings on CSU's main and RiverPark campuses, as well as those campuses' exterior environments. Plant Operations also oversees a wide range of operational services, encompassing automotive, van and bus support; safety and right-to-know issues; and planning for future plant expansion.
- Campus Services provides a campus environment that facilitates Columbus State University's mission of excellence within our faculty, staff, and student communities.
- The Planning and Development Department supports the academic and administrative mission of Columbus State University through the advancement of the goals and programs of the university's colleges, schools and departments.
- Enterprise Development
- Manages campus auxiliary services including the bookstore, dining services, vending, and car rental programs. Also develops licensing opportunities for CSU intellectual property, University, and athletic logos.
- VP Business & Finance Staff
- Organizational Chart