The Office of the Vice President for Business & Finance supports CSU's primary mission of providing quality education to our students. Employees are dedicated to providing services that enhance the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of the academic process.
FY-2021 Columbus State University Budget
The Columbus State University 2020-21 fiscal year budget is complete and all the various budget schedules are available below.
- CSU FY21 Revenue Expense Comparison by Fund
- CSU FY21 Schedule C
- CSU FY21 Schedule C-1
- CSU FY21 Schedule D
- CSU FY21 Schedule D-1
- CSU FY21 Schedule E
- CSU FY21 Schedule E-1
- CSU FY21 Schedule F
- CSU FY21 Schedule G
- CSU FY21 Schedule G-1
- CSU FY21 Schedule J
- CSU FY21 Schedule K
- CSU FY21 Schedule L
This year’s budget required significant reductions in spending. Those reductions came through eliminating numerous vacant positions, and making strategic reductions in various departmental budgets. These cuts are detailed in documents below.
- CSU FY21 Budget Reductions - Other than Eliminated Vacancies
- CSU FY21 Budget Reductions - Faculty Vacancies Eliminated
- CSU FY21 Budget Reductions - Staff Vacancies Elimintaed
- Oversees the hiring and employment processes of the university, including policy and legal issues. Human Resources also oversees the employee evaluation system and ensures that employees receive a wide range of benefits.
- Supports student and non-student related finances, university budgeting, purchasing, day-to-day data entry, and accounting.
- Maintains buildings on CSU's main and RiverPark campuses, as well as those campuses' exterior environments. Plant Operations also oversees a wide range of operational services, encompassing automotive, van and bus support; safety and right-to-know issues; and planning for future plant expansion.
- The Planning and Development Department supports the academic and administrative mission of Columbus State University through the advancement of the goals and programs of the university's colleges, schools, and departments.
University Support Services
- Serves the needs of the campus and strives to provide quality services that enhance the living and learning environment for students, faculty, staff, guests, and other members of the CSU community.
- Enterprise Development
- Manages campus auxiliary services including the bookstore, dining services, vending, and car rental programs. It also develops licensing opportunities for CSU intellectual property, University, and athletic logos.
- VP Business & Finance Staff